Coding Basics: Intro to C++ and Fundamentals of Programming
About the Course
Description: No programming experience required! Students explore the basics of how programming works using C++ coding.
• Understanding code and its purpose.
• Learning the basics of format and learning to use simple lines of basic code.
• Writing our first script
• Learning to use a compiler to make our first simple program
• Discovering what other things we can do
• Learning some good habits about protocol
• Creating some simple icons
• Altering a real video game!
Our instructor for this class, Mr Rob, is a Certified Nursing Assistant and top of his class in the Nursing Program. Served as a
Professor’s Assistant in Graphics Design (Graduate with Honors).
We are a vendor with just about every charter school w/ the exception of Julian. We are found under SoCalSTEM or includEDucation.